Switch to Accessible Site
Creating a Brighter FutureTogether
People Holding Hands

Intake Forms

Just like going to the doctor or enrolling in school, Redman Counseling  has several forms that must be completed in order to see a therapist. If the person seeing the therapist is 18 or over, please use the Adult Intake Forms below. If the person seeing the therapist is under 18, please use the Child and Adolescent Intake Forms. Once you click on the link, you will also see the Informed Consent and Office Policy Statement for you to read and sign, the Client Insurance Information Sheet to be filled out, and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) form (click here to view the complete HIPAA document) which needs to be signed.

Simply click on the link below and print out the forms, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first session. It's that easy! We look forward to seeing you!

Adult Intake Forms:

Adult Intake Forms

HIPPA Information

Child and Adolescent Intake Forms:

Child and Adolescent Intake Forms





Schedule Appointment

Start your new path in life and be the change today!

Click Here
Helpful Forms

Click here to view and print forms for your appointment.

Click Here